EPUB Documentation

Borden 2013 at bordenrhodes.com
Tue May 14 22:22:30 PDT 2013

Thank you for the feedback, all.

The XML parsing bit is a little important for me because, to
generate the required boilerplate for an EPUB, one necessarily
needs to manipulate XML. The approach I'm thinking for the EPUB
is to write a 'generate EPUB from an OPF' program in D and shove
it into the tools directory (hence my earlier question about what
'belongs' in there).

Of course, I'd be happy to set straight to work in writing such a
program (I have some XML experience using PHP and D could not
possibly be any more awkward to use) but I don't want to be
calling in libraries that are likely to be superceded before my
patches get reviewed.

As a hobbiest trained in accounting, I'm the last person anyone
would want to work on a programming language. I suppose, though,
that I'm pretty good with standards...