D graph library

w0rp devw0rp at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:34:26 PDT 2013

On the subject of possibly making addNode nothrow, I think it may
be difficult or impossible at current to make the Graph functions
pure, which I think is rather unfortunate. At my last try in D, I
backed my graphs with Weight[Node][Node] exactly as mentioned
before, but this ruined the purity. This was all because the
properties for associative arrays are not pure, which is one of
my top change requests for D. I really would like to see a graph
type that is usable inside pure functions.