EPUB Documentation

Borden 2013 at bordenrhodes.com
Thu May 16 13:31:20 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 16 May 2013 at 19:23:37 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> So, in this particular case, wrapping a C library would be a
> stop-gap solution at best. In other cases, it may be the best
> way to go, but parsing is one area where D stands out.

Thank you for the insight, Jonathan,

You have the advantage on me as you know far more about this and
I know next to nothing. It's amusing, as a general observation,
how object-oriented programming was supposed to make code
reusable and yet it seems that these essential libraries
constantly need rewriting in new languages because they're
'programmed wrong.'

As I've mentioned in this thread
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/bsbdpjyjubfxvmecwhjl@forum.dlang.org
my EPUB conversion has hit something of a brick wall as I'm
finding DDoc's macros to be very awkward to use and, in order to
do what I need them to do, I'd have to rewrite much of the
documentation! I'd be interested in feedback on that thread...