Are people using textmate for D programming?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat May 18 06:22:10 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-18 13:41, Stephan Schiffels wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to get an idea how many people are using Textmate as editor
> in Mac OS X. I am keen to improve the current bundle. Especially the
> syntax highlighting seems to be stuck somewhere in D1 or so... also,
> it'd be great to have some command to run unittests and code-coverage...
>
> I can just proceed and suggest improvements (the bundle is on github),
> but learning about other people using it would increase my motivation :-)
>
> Stephan

I'm using it. I have made some improvements to the bundle as well. I
have updated the build and run commands.

The build command will look for a shell script in the project with the
name "build.sh".

The run command will do the same but look for "run.sh". If no run.sh
file exists it will run RDMD on the current file.

Both commands will properly handle compile errors and runtime exceptions
by creating links back to the source code.

Unfortunately I never made the changes under source control. But I put
the whole bundle here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18386187/D.tmbundle.zip

Note, this bundle is for TextMate 1.5, if there's any difference.

--
/Jacob Carlborg