Are people using textmate for D programming?

TommiT tommitissari at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 09:16:48 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 11:41:22 UTC, Stephan Schiffels wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to get an idea how many people are using Textmate
> as editor in Mac OS X. I am keen to improve the current bundle.
> Especially the syntax highlighting seems to be stuck somewhere
> in D1 or so... also, it'd be great to have some command to run
> unittests and code-coverage...
>
> I can just proceed and suggest improvements (the bundle is on
> github), but learning about other people using it would
> increase my motivation :-)
>
> Stephan

I've started using TextMate recently. I added some code snippets,
but don't really know anything about the bundle stuff. Fumbling
in the dark I managed to change the bundle indentation rules to
make switch cases indent to the switch column, and I added some
missing keywords for syntax highlighting though. Any improvements
to the bundle highly appreciated.