Request d.vim testing

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Sat May 18 11:12:16 PDT 2013

Hello Vim users,

Sadly I don't have a good set of unittests for highlighting. I've
made some changes and think that it will be good to have them
part of vim 7.4

I'm requesting that you check that the new file has not butchered
highlighting for you.

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/d.vim

* ASM blocks highlight comments
* in/out contracts no longer highlighted as storage class
* If a module name is the same as a keyword it will not be
highlighted on module declaration or import.
* scope highlights as a statement, as a storage class in
parameter list
* pragma will highlight known commands (lib,msg)