QtD fails to build on Arch Linux

w0rp devw0rp at gmail.com
Sun May 19 03:08:08 PDT 2013

I am very interested in seeing some updated bindings for Qt in D.
I would even like to contribute to a revival project in some
fashion. (Even though thinking about how bindings for Qt's
classes and macros work makes my head spin.) My best experience
in producing a GUI application thus far has been with Python and
PySide. I think strong and up-to-date bindings for Qt in D could
make GUI application programming even nicer than GUI programming
in Python. This would be very good for D's PR.