Request d.vim testing

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon May 20 02:37:53 PDT 2013

On Monday, May 20, 2013 10:04:22 Idan Arye wrote:
> Are you sure you downloaded it correctly? From the error message
> you got, it seems like you have downloaded the source of the
> GitHub page that displays the `syntax/d.vim` file.

LOL. Yeah, that looks like it's what I did. I think that I got it correctly
now though, and it seems to work (or at least, it works well enough that I can
open .d files using it now without any errors - I haven't messed around with it
enough yet to determine if it's having any further issues).

- Jonathan M Davis