Request d.vim testing

Idan Arye GenericNPC at gmail.com
Mon May 20 09:20:33 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 18:12:17 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> Hello Vim users,
>
> Sadly I don't have a good set of unittests for highlighting.
> I've made some changes and think that it will be good to have
> them part of vim 7.4
>
> I'm requesting that you check that the new file has not
> butchered highlighting for you.

Here are the results on my Vim 7.3 on Linux:
http://postimg.org/image/cgtkbhr0t/

hybrid.vim was OK so I didn't put it in the screenshot(also I
couldn't fit them all to screen height...)

> * ASM blocks highlight comments

/* */ comments are good, but /+ +/ comments are not ended. This
is also true outside ASM blocks.

> * in/out contracts no longer highlighted as storage class

Works

> * If a module name is the same as a keyword it will not be
> highlighted on module declaration or import.

Made worse - in the original syntax `assert` was not highlighted
when used as module name. `string` and `void` are still
highlighted as module names.

> * scope highlights as a statement, as a storage class in
> parameter list

Works

> * pragma will highlight known commands (lib,msg)

Doesn't work