Request d.vim testing

Idan Arye GenericNPC at gmail.com
Mon May 20 15:51:51 PDT 2013

On Monday, 20 May 2013 at 22:34:05 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> On Monday, 20 May 2013 at 16:20:34 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
>> Here are the results on my Vim 7.3 on Linux:
>> http://postimg.org/image/cgtkbhr0t/
>
> Are you sure you didn't have merge errors, The only indicator
> that you have the latest file is the asm.d highlighting, and I
> can't reproduce this.
>
> Anyone else seeing these?

Oopsie... my fault...

I haven't really merged it or replaced the old file - I just
`unlet`ted `b:current_syntax` and `source`d your syntax file, so
I guess the two syntax files got mixed.

I removed the suffix from the example files and loaded just your
syntax, and everything turned out OK!

Anyways, do you happen to know where we can get a proper
indentation for D under Vim?