Request d.vim testing

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:57:19 PDT 2013

On Monday, 20 May 2013 at 23:30:48 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
> On Monday, 20 May 2013 at 23:20:08 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
>> The token string is interesting since it can be used to house
>> non-D language making D not necessarily the proper
>> highlighting scheme.... hmm I wonder if I could make vim.d
>> identify the language (probably needs specific indicator
>> though).
>
> The standard says "In between must be valid D tokens", so I'm
> not sure that's actually the case.

That just means it can be tokenized; pretty much anything can be
tokenized.

I was going to give an example of something that would fail...
but I can't think of anything that should fail. My first thought
was '45oau' since identifiers can't start with a number... but my
testing shows this is accepted.