Request d.vim testing

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon May 20 18:07:52 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, May 21, 2013 02:39:48 Jesse Phillips wrote:
> I know 'gd' and 'gD' fail most often (goto definition)
> Ctags probably could get a patch pushed upstream, but since I'm
> not using it I don't know if there is still something wrong.

I gave up on ctags ages ago with just C++. I wouldn't even attempt to use it
with D. It's way too primitive to be worth anything IMHO. Among othe things,
it would have to actual understand namespaces (or modules or whatever) and
overloads, and it doesn't. You need something that actually understands the
language.

- Jonathan M Davis