Vote for std.uni

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Mon May 20 18:37:58 PDT 2013

On Monday, 20 May 2013 at 06:18:15 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> This is a replacement module for the current std.uni by Dmitry
> Olshansky. The std.uni module provides an implementation of
> fundamental Unicode algorithms and data structures.

I strongly push into renaming it to std.unicode . As said in the
other thread : uni can be unicode, but also unique, union, unit,
uniform, unix,
unijambist, whatever.

When theses pile up in a large library, this is more and more
difficult to rely on intuition/autocompletion and much more on
programmer's memory. It mean that it takes longer to learn the
whole library.

Overall, the module is good I think and my vote is yes.