Ideal D GUI Toolkit

Diggory diggsey at googlemail.com
Tue May 21 14:27:19 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 21 May 2013 at 18:59:08 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I would expect that the system needs to be designed from the
> ground up with support for something like internationalization.
> There are probably other features were this is true as well.

Of course, although I think internationalization is actually not
one of them.

We could implement something like
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gettext in D which would be great
because unlike Gettext we wouldn't have to have a separate
compiler to generate the equivalent of the .pot file, we should
be able to do that as part of the normal compilation process.