Ideal D GUI Toolkit

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Tue May 21 14:38:15 PDT 2013

On Tue, 21 May 2013 22:44:30 +0200
Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> On 2013-05-21 21:47, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>
> > What do you mean by "click/scroll through"?
>
> I can scroll in a window while having another window selected. I
> think I read you had a tool/application for that on Windows.

Oh, yea. That's one of my biggest annoyances on Windows. Makes no
sense, and only ever gets in the way. I use the freeware KatMouse to
fix that:

http://ehiti.de/katmouse/

It works great on XP, but on Win7 it only works about half the time
(even on the same program: it'll work one day, then have no effect
another time, and then work again some other time). Doesn't work at all
on Claws Mail, I suspect this may be an incompatibility with GTK
programs in general since they reinvent all the UI controls.

Unfortunately, KatMouse appears to be both abandonware (last update was
2007) and closed-source.

(I've never understood why people make closed-source freeware:
Closed-source commercial, ok. OSS, ok. But closed-source freeware?
Seems kinda pointless.)