new DIP41: dmd/rdmd command line overhaul.

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Wed May 22 01:25:40 PDT 2013

Except D is nowhere close to stable, it only pretends to. Every
single release breaks the code. Every. Usual attitude "well, it
is a breaking change and a lot of users will be screwed, but it
is a bug fix, so we are all right?". No, you are not. I can't
imagine where such definition of "breaking" came from, it is
literally single most disastrous thing in D development process.

And I have proposed various ways to address it properly via
release process numerous times. Every single topic was ignored
both by Andrei and Walter. Because, yeah, it isn't real problem,
is it?