ddox based reference on dlang.org

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Wed May 22 17:52:44 PDT 2013

Whatever happened to the plan of getting Sönke Ludwig's ddox
generated documentation up on dlang.org?

http://vibed.org/temp/d-programming-language.org/phobos/std/algorithm.html

I see there are pull requests to add it:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/267
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/tools/pull/43

I can't immediately tell if they are ready to pull or not.
Better documentation was one of the main criticisms I've gleaned
from the DConf videos released thus far so any improvements in
this area should probably get merged sooner than later.

(I'm personally looking forward to the day I can stop explaining
to confused people that the link to the remove function in
std.algorithm is actually taking you to an unrelated enum)