Ideal D GUI Toolkit

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu May 23 01:29:26 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-23 09:29, Diggory wrote:

> If you need to change the text then you also need to update the
> translations, or at least check that they're still correct, so I see
> that as a benefit rather than a problem...

Say I have:

gettext("%s: unknown variable at line %s")

Then I want to change the text to:

gettext("%s: not yet known variable at line %s")

I have to find all places where this text is used in the code. Then I
also need to updated the translations. If I used a key instead I only
need to update all the translations. I don't need to change my code.

--
/Jacob Carlborg