D stability testing framework

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Thu May 23 09:56:37 PDT 2013

On 05/23/2013 05:11 PM, Dicebot wrote:
> Why not make one step further and make it part of current CI suite? And add as a
> separate stat table to automatic pull request tester. Simple and useful.

Obviously it could be incorporated into that -- my concern was that it might
involve too big a test run to operate on a per-patch basis.  It should still be
possible to use as a standalone framework, though, because it would be useful
not just for dmd/druntime/phobos devs to test their work but also for authors of
3rd-party libraries to test their code against latest development version of D,
without publishing their code or sending it to some centralized server.