D stability testing framework

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Thu May 23 10:54:41 PDT 2013

> I think that's a great idea. What would be a seed of 1-3 projects? I wonder how
> difficult it would be for Brad to set up some beta testing scripts on the build
> machines.

Will happily offer my own code, though I currently only have 1 public D project
and it's probably not extensive enough to be useful.  Time to get that graph
library off the ground ... :-)

But as suggestions, how about vibe.d, GtkD and SciD?  I'd also add QtD except
that as far as I can tell, it's not being maintained right now. :-(