std.concurrency doesn't like structs, classes?

"Luís "Luís
Thu May 23 11:49:54 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 23 May 2013 at 18:38:05 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> As a workaround, try immutable(S*) (S is a struct). You must
> manage the lifetime of the object of course.

I was actually investigating std.concurrency to try to understand
the mechanism of dispatching the messages of different types (I
needed to figure out a mechanism to accept subclasses).

Since some things were not clear to me, I thought the easier
solution was just to progressively strip std.concurrency, until I
isolated the functionality I wanted. But now that seems a dead
end, since std.concurrency itself does not work for classes.