immutable ctors, immutable members, and TDPL

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu May 23 19:09:28 PDT 2013

On Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:41:29 Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> An interesting subject is being debated by some of the heavy hitters of D
> on the latest beta on the announce NG.
>
> However, I have found that there is an inconsistency in TDPL that needs to
> be addressed.
>
> What do you think?

Sounds sensible to me. I thought that that's how it worked anyway (clearly, I
remember wrong - I should probably reread TDPL again one of these days soon,
as I sometimes forget little tidbits like this). Sometimes, keeping all of
this straight can be quite difficult when you start getting down to the nitty
gritty details.

- Jonathan M Davis