Best XML Library

Timothee Cour thelastmammoth at gmail.com
Thu May 23 19:35:19 PDT 2013

what about std.xml for starters ?
it is criticized and in need of overhaul though.

I've used http://vipbase.net/xmlparser/ and I liked it; here's the

XmlParser is a lightweight open source C++ library based on Apache's Xerces
C++ Parser <http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/>. XmlParser contains only two
files (one .cpp and one .h) and provides simple API for parsing XML files.
XmlParser supports charsets such as GB2312.

it's only 2 files and should be easy to port to D.