immutable ctors, immutable members, and TDPL

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Fri May 24 07:07:06 PDT 2013

On Friday, 24 May 2013 at 13:56:06 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Use shared static this, and the runtime should run your module
> ctors in dependency order.  That is, another module that uses x
> must have this module's ctors run before it.
>
> -Steve

Oh, awesome! I did not know this. Well, than modules can somewhat
mimic struct/class behavior. They are not the same, but they try
to look similar in other parts of language (for example,
protection attributes) and (in my opinion!) should try the same
here.