Best XML Library

Idan Arye GenericNPC at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:53:56 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 23 May 2013 at 22:22:26 UTC, Meta wrote:
> I'm thinking of starting on a small XMPP-based messaging client
> and server, which would necessitate quite an extensive use of
> XML. Since Tango is no longer being maintained, and Vibe.d
> doesn't support XML (as far as I know), what would be the best
> option for XML capabilities?

I suggest you check the XMLP library by Michael Rynn. I tried XML
processing with D, so I don't know how good the different
libraries are, but XMLP is on the review queue, which means it's
highly possible it will become Phobos' standard XML library, and
when that happens you will have an easy migration.