std.concurrency doesn't like structs, classes?

"Luís "Luís
Fri May 24 15:50:27 PDT 2013

On Friday, 24 May 2013 at 21:49:48 UTC, Sean Kelly wrote:
> It should work for any type that Variant can represent.  I know
> Variant has trouble with immutable however.  Have you tried
> shared?  std.concurrency finds a match via Variant.convertsTo,
> so it should be able to handle subclassing.

I managed to solve the original problem, without using
std.concurrency as inspiration, like I mentioned I was doing.

I have one more question regarding the original problem, but I
posted that to .learn (by mistake, the first part of the post was
a D / DMD issue, oops).

Still, on this topic of std.concurrency, would it be too hard to
solve the bug, for the benefit of others?