Are people using textmate for D programming?

TommiT tommitissari at hotmail.com
Sat May 25 16:01:48 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 25 May 2013 at 12:56:02 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> OK, you convinced me to try. But my SublimeText OSX
> installation does not contain the D.tmPackage file described at
> https://github.com/alexrp/st2-d. Where do I put it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

I found it through: Sublime Text 2 -> Preferences -> Browse
Packages...

That opens finder at ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text
2/Packages/

There's a folder called D, which holds D.tmLanguage file among
other things. I just replaced that and removed D.tmLanguage.cache
file and restarted ST2 to force a refresh.