Are people using textmate for D programming?

TommiT tommitissari at hotmail.com
Sat May 25 16:31:46 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 25 May 2013 at 23:18:22 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 5/25/13 7:01 PM, TommiT wrote:
>> On Saturday, 25 May 2013 at 12:56:02 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
>> wrote:
>>> OK, you convinced me to try. But my SublimeText OSX
>>> installation does
>>> not contain the D.tmPackage file described at
>>> https://github.com/alexrp/st2-d. Where do I put it?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Andrei
>>
>> I found it through: Sublime Text 2 -> Preferences -> Browse
>> Packages...
>>
>> That opens finder at ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime
>> Text 2/Packages/
>>
>> There's a folder called D, which holds D.tmLanguage file among
>> other
>> things. I just replaced that and removed D.tmLanguage.cache
>> file and
>> restarted ST2 to force a refresh.
>
> Thanks! Did that. What can I do to make sure I have the right
> config?
>
> Andrei

I knew the config had updated due to the fact that keyword pure
was colored like a keyword. In the default config file that was
one of the keywords missing. Also you can check that ST -> View
-> Syntax has 'D' checked when a d-file is open.