DMD under 64-bit Windows 7 HOWTO

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Sat May 25 18:24:41 PDT 2013

I  might just add, that if you have Visual Studio installed (which I
presume many Windows dev's do), then you don't need to do ANYTHING.
DMD64 just works if VS is present.

I didn't do a single thing to get DMD-Win64 working. And it's working great.

You should make sure this is clear at the top of any wiki entry.

Perhaps a future push to convince Walter to port DMD-Win32 to COFF/WinSDK
aswell might be nice ;)
Win32 is still an important platform for many (most?) users.