DLang Spec rewrite (?)

Borden 2013 at bordenrhodes.com
Sun May 26 10:19:43 PDT 2013

Thank you for the suggestions, Juan.

For the purposes of generating a single set of XHTML5 documents,
your advice would work. What I'm trying to do, however, is update
the makefiles for the website source so that ePUB files become a
target.

I worry, therefore, that pumping the DLang spec through several
conversions will give me less control over the resulting output.
More importantly, though, it will make the makefiles less
portable because anyone who wishes to use them will have to
install all of the dependencies, so I'm trying to avoid that.

Again, what I'd ideally like to do is write an xhtml5.ddoc file
which will give all of the necessary macro definitions to compile
the DLang spec into tidy XHTML5 files. Unless I'm mistaken, I
don't think that this is a very unreasonable goal.

However, I could be wrong and a solution like the one you suggest
may be the only way to do this...