DLang Spec rewrite (?)

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sun May 26 18:23:32 PDT 2013

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 03:04:44AM +0200, Borden wrote:
> Before we get too off topic in this thread, is there demand for an
> xhtml5.ddoc file? If so, I'd like to make some changes to the other
> DDoc files as to minimise code reuse and minimise ambiguity in
> 'inherited' macro definitions. I'm willing to put in the time but I
> can't do it alone.
>
> If there's no demand, that's OK, too, and I'll put the matter to
> rest.

I'm interested in something that will make Ddoc produce properly-nested
tags for paragraphs. I'm not *too* concerned whether it will be HTML or
XHTML, but I do care that it should be possible to correctly nest things
without needing to manually do that with explicit macros in doc
comments.

universe are pointed away from Earth? -- Michael Beibl