[article] Language Design Deal Breakers

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sun May 26 18:27:28 PDT 2013

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 05:20:59PM -0700, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 05/26/2013 01:04 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
>
> >Yeah, I did the 'Soccer' one.
>
>   http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Mattel/Soccer.htm
>
> That's before my time. :) I have played with ones similar to this though:
>
>   http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Nintendo/Octopus.htm
[...]

Whoa. This one brings back the memories! Was this the one where you had
to evade the tentacles and get to the sunken ship and back? I must've
been a primary schoolboy when I played this game (never owned it though
-- I used to visit my grand-uncle's electronics store and played it
there).

When solving a problem, take care that you do not become part of the problem.