Rust-based provocation :)

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Mon May 27 10:41:50 PDT 2013

On Monday, 27 May 2013 at 17:18:33 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:
> Of course there's a possibility of change.  Like any aspect of
> a project like D, it needs a champion.  Someone who decides
> it's important enough for them that they do the work required.
>
> It's extremely rare for something to happen that others claim
> they need just out of pure altruism.

It is an issue that has some roots in language design. I have
literally zero ideas how to fix it without changing the spec and
this is out of random pull request / library capabilities. I
would have been glad to work on this but only after at least some
form of approval for chosen course of actions. Given the
stability aim, it is unlikely to happen. Thus, "provocation".

> So, embedded support is important to you, right?  What have you
> done to make it happen?

Helping the guys developing Volt fork of D2, within my limits.

> My 2 cents,
> Brad

You're welcome :)

P.S. Ugh, something is wrong with reCAPTCHA.