DLang Spec rewrite (?)

Borden 2013 at bordenrhodes.com
Mon May 27 15:48:02 PDT 2013

Oh, and another thing: XHTML adopts the XML practice of only
defining the lt, gt and amp entities and no others (like nbsp,
mdash, accented, or non-Latin characters).

Since Unicode is, by and large, universal, I've read that the
recommended practice for including characters not on a standard
US keyboard is to copy them from a character map and save the
file in a Unicode encoding. I intend to follow this guidance in
writing the (x)html.ddoc template.

As such, should I keep the existing 'entity' macros or use the
Unicode characters in the DLang spec source files? I imagine that
Andrei will immediately comment that .tex files are supposed to
be in ASCII. Suggestions?