More on "Component Programming"

Sebastian Graf SebastianGraf at t-online.de
Mon May 27 16:23:51 PDT 2013

On Monday, 27 May 2013 at 21:36:12 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> snip

Every time I see that kind of code, my heart makes a delightful
jump. That code is what I enjoy most about D compared to C++.
Plus, the compiler is still able to optimize most of the
delegate/range fluff away (as opposed to e.g. C#).

I'm all for more algorithm primitives in std.algorithm. I missed
classify often enough and coming from a C# backgroung I was
confused that std.algorithm.group did not what I thought it did.

Is there any reason why you keep using quoted strings instead of
string literals for lambdas besides taste?