Rust-based provocation :)

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Wed May 29 02:58:01 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 29 May 2013 at 01:07:58 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

Thanks for doing this, very appreciated. This thread unexpectedly
got really useful to me, now I know that there is at least one
more D programmer interested in this :) Won't be really able to
test it until next week, but have added to bookmarks.

My main interest here is to get something running to experiment
with what changes can be made to compiler to allow to remove
unused stubs and still get the useful stuff running. Like "no
exceptions" and "no rtti" switches in g++.