Runtime reflection idea

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:10:35 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 30 May 2013 at 15:12:57 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/op.wcvlmg03eav7ka@localhost.localdomain

I probably read that thread originally too....

> I would like to see the necessary framework for RTInfo to allow
> expansion WITHOUT having to modify object.d.  I think this can
> be done, and then it allows anyone to insert whatever they want
> for RTInfo based on their own needs.

What's the difference between what you're thinking and what I
outlined here? I used strings, but it could just as well be
interfaces (casted back to a custom class at use time), or
something to allow custom types to be added and fetched too.