The stately := operator feature proposal

MrzlganeE bulletproofchest at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:59:46 PDT 2013

> This is the guy that trolls in #d on freenode under the name of
> Ndit.
> He describes a problem, and then screams how D is so much worse
> than
> other languages because of problem X, offering no backup
> evidence.

I have to uphold truth here because people on the newsgroups can
believe you without being able to verify if you are telling the
truth.

I've only been to the #D channel a few times, and I've only
described a single problem there: (Difficulty static-allocating
in-class). In a friendly talk I also said: (The gc world-stopping
can be reorganized).

If you aren't flatly lying, then all you have to do is tell: What
was the other issue I had? And post a snippet / log of it, or a
link to a snippet/log. Or just remember what it was. You will not
be able to do so.