I was wrong

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu May 30 13:18:53 PDT 2013

On Thu, 30 May 2013 12:44:28 -0700
Timothee Cour <thelastmammoth at gmail.com> wrote:

> shall we have both the current changelog for all releases + individual
> changelogs per release
>
> changelog.html // always latest version only; people go there by
> default changelog_all.html //same as current changelog.html
> changelog_2063.html
> changelog_2062.html
> etc

Yea, I was thinking the same thing.

Also, I think it'd be nice the have a (narrow) column along one side
linking to the individual changelog pages:

| Other     |
| Versions: |
| 2.063     |
| 2.062     |
| 2.061     |
| 2.060     |
| 2.059     |

With the (fantastic) new changelog format, a list of all the other
versions placed way at the bottom (or in between "latest release" and
"previous release" for that matter) isn't very discoverable.