Aftershock of 2.063 release

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Fri May 31 04:13:38 PDT 2013

Given the release of 2.063, it would be good to upgrade. Clearly I could
download the deb and rpm files and put them in my local repository.
However, there is the D APT repository and it seems good to use this
instead for Debian.

I wonder if it would be a good idea for people interested in Debian
stuff to get together led by Jordi and turn
https://code.google.com/p/d-apt/ into something that is clearly an
integral part of the D core activity based on a dlang.org domain URL?
Something similar to get Fedora 18 (and 19?) packages in place as well?

The alternative is to inject directly into Debian Unstable and into RPM
Fusion which would of course be even better.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk