The stately := operator feature proposal

Math guy google at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 15:02:17 PDT 2013

> I don't think it works that way.

Yaa, I did exaggerate it a little, and didn't say it properly.

What I meant is that if that assignment operator is implemented,
I would port my engineering/math libraries I use at my work to D,
and try to convince my colleagues to use D with my libraries. All
my colleagues are addicted to matlab and also complain at the
same time that the matlab is slow. Every one here hates typing
the data types (and typed languages in general), and want the
code to look like math as much as possible.

The other language they reluctantly agreed to use is python, but
I was hoping it would be D.