Slow performance compared to C++, ideas?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri May 31 18:27:03 PDT 2013

On Saturday, June 01, 2013 09:04:50 Manu wrote:
> **applause**
> Someone other than me said it, out loud!
> This is a magnificent day! :)

Well, the discussions at dconf convinced me. Certainly, at this point, I think
that the only semi-viable excuse for not making functions non-virtual by
default is the code breakage that it would cause, and given how surprisingly
minimal that is, I think that it's definitely worth it - especially when the
kind of folks whose code Walter is most worried about breaking are the guys
most interested in the change.

- Jonathan M Davis