The non allocating D subset

SomeDude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Fri May 31 22:51:55 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 1 June 2013 at 05:45:38 UTC, SomeDude wrote:
> This would make D the truely universal language it was intended
> to be.

This is a large undertaking, but I think there is no technical
hurdle preventing it to succeed. IBasically it's only a matter of
sweat. In fact I believe it has a much better chance of success
than having a GC that solves all the problems, as we know that
even after Sun and Microsoft have poured in thousands of hours of
brainpower in engineering, the GC is never good enough for all
purposes.