Early review of std.logger

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Nov 4 14:02:21 PST 2013

On Monday, 4 November 2013 at 21:31:52 UTC, Tavi Cacina wrote:
> On Monday, 4 November 2013 at 13:46:58 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> Ok, finally making some conclusions.
>
> Sorry if late or already discussed: I think would be useful to
> provide a way to define the default logger module-wise.
> Something like:

In general it should be possible to implement by inspecting a
fully qualified module name passed in logging payload and
multiplexing based on it. Only thing that concerns me is choosing
between module-filtered and global output for any given log
statement, which is what I have mentioned in my overview.