D Language Gotchas

Sumit Adhikari sumit.adhikari at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 05:07:25 PST 2013

One big gotcha of this forum is that when I reply I will have to
reply only one person and hence I cannot thank everybody using
one mail!

Indeed I am happy that I have some pointers and I thank everybody
for participation. My need was to create a qualitative analysis
document for the case of one out of three languages - D, C++ and
something-else.

I will investigate more and come back to you people if I am stuck.

Regards, Sumit