D parsing

Martin Nowak code at dawg.eu
Tue Nov 5 09:23:23 PST 2013

On 11/01/2013 09:59 PM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
> The examples directory shows different grammars, from JSON to XML to C to D.

Sounds promising.
I think I found a way to implement a D REPL but are lacking a reliable
way to classify code snippets (expressions, declarations, statements)
and get introduced symbol names.
Do you think it will be able to handle that (performance is not an issue)?

If there is no parser I either have to use a crude heuristic
or I could use machine learning to classify the code based on token
histograms (after all we have at least 2 D lexers).