D vs Go in real life

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Nov 6 09:02:03 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-11-06 at 17:39 +0100, Bienlein wrote:
[…]
> 1976? Man, you are a teenager then ;-)

The year I went apesh!t when I found that the elliptic integral solver
routines in the NAG library were broken. I idled away the time by
creating idioms for writing abstract data type code in FORTRAN 66.
Bizarrely, analogous tricks appear to be essential in JavaScript.

It was also the third year of listening to Dark Side of the Moon and the
first year of Wish You Were Here which is much better.

But you didn't want to know this.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk