Applications that created on D Programming

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Thu Nov 7 00:21:48 PST 2013

Am Thu, 07 Nov 2013 06:34:26 +0100
schrieb "Vincent" <spawn_rock2000 at yahoo.com>:

> My instructor ask me a sample application that created in D. Can
> you give me an application that has created in D programming not
> the code but a title?
>
> Need help... Thanks

Is this instructor using Windows?

I think the best would be a program that's not written in D
for D and has a GUI. This is what I think of as an application.
"DUB" is written for D and "vibe.d" is server infrastructure.

So maybe someone knows a typical application (maybe a notepad
replacement, conversion tool, calculator, image viewer, ...)?

--
Marco