Parallel Rogue-like benchmark

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Thu Nov 7 05:12:55 PST 2013

Marco Leise:

> I made it idiomatic, D is on place 1 now by a big margin. See
> the
> 'ldc2' entry:
> http://togototo.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/benchmarks-round-two-parallel-go-rust-d-scala-and-nimrod/

Very nice. I have made a more idiomatic version (in D global
constants don't need to be IN_UPPERCASE), I have added few
missing immutable annotations, and given the benchmark also
counts line numbers, I have made the code a little more compact
(particularly the struct definitions, but I have moves the then
branch of some if on a new line, increasing the line count to
make the code a little more readable, so it's not a unnaturally
compact D code):

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/d37ba995

Bye,
bearophile