Applications that created on D Programming

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:06:17 PST 2013

On Thursday, 7 November 2013 at 05:34:28 UTC, Vincent wrote:
> My instructor ask me a sample application that created in D.
> Can you give me an application that has created in D
> programming not the code but a title?
>
> Need help... Thanks

VibeD is the first project that comes to my mind.
http://vibed.org . If you want a GUI application, do not look -
there is no GUI application done in D that I know of that is
worth mentioning... (No offense to those people who did some GUI
stuff with D)

There are lots of games and games related projects around, but I
can't remember any of those projects (someone help me here).